Why Southeastern College?
For over 15 years Southeastern College has provided career training designed for busy, working adults who are ready to make a positive career change. Our skills-focused programs can equip you for the professional workplace in less time than you may think. Learn from our industry-experienced instructors in small, personalized classroom settings. Choose from our health care programs that feature hands-on learning to prepare you for your future career.
Prepare for a new career in as few as eight months at Southeastern College:
- Dedicated faculty that bring industry experience to the classroom
- Flexible, convenient class schedules — day or evening
- Small classes ensure personalized attention
- Placement assistance is available for graduates
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Southeastern College is approved for veteran's training
You can balance work, family and school with Southeastern College! Learn more about our associate degree and diploma programs. Contact us today!